Career Techniques Inc.
Our client is creating a secure digital commodities marketplace connecting financial service and commercial entities to physical asset markets using Hyperledger Fabric blockchain.
- Contribute to multiple codebase repositories across multiple microservices, integration platforms, and infrastructure as code
- Improve development processes and procedures
- Coordinator and provide guidance and input to overseas developers and third-party integrators
- Be a platform and technology expert for other business units including business development, legal, compliance, and product
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack software development
- Experience with TypeScript development for both front end and back end
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with database queries
- Experience with building secure, financial systems preferred
- Go language experience preferred
- Experience with infrastructure preferred
Excellent benefits package!