The Scrum Master will lead on and off site teams to deliver exceptional standards in product quality in a timely fashion. The Scrum Master oversees cross functional coordination and communication, requirements traceability, release management, test case management, and defect tracking concerns to keep delivery on track.
Build meaningful relationships with team members and resolve most issues leveraging your rapport and trust. Coach the team with knowledge and expertise as well as encouraging personal growth while providing role (PO, QA, Dev, etc.) based coaching.
Coordinate and communicate all cross-functional activities related to the successful production delivery of smaller IT projects to support the firm's businesses, or for parts of larger IT projects. Coordinates all related planning, resourcing and scheduling activities and facilitate code deployments. Track all projects against approved budgets and report on actuals, forecasts, and variances.
Coordinate movement of code between Development, Testing, UAT and Production environments and all related planning, resourcing and scheduling activities
- Experience in Agile Development, with Scrum Master (or similar) experience
- Comprehensive understanding of Agile tools, techniques, principles and values
Previous software development lifecycle experience
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years of related experience
- Scrum Master certification is required
- Able to ensure accurate and transparent communications to stakeholders with concise metrics and updates on progress, risks and impediments