Career Techniques Inc.
- Work within an agile team to ensure new applications and changes to existing applications are delivered on time and according to specification and best practices defined by the team.
- All code changes will be developer-reviewed and will pass testing and security requirements before being deployed to production.
- Bring a Test-Driven Development (TDD) mindset to his/her work.
- Quality releases are critical to our business success and these begin with ensuring adequate code coverage for unit tests and good definition for integration and smoke testing.
- Actively participate in all aspects of agile development and delivery.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5-8 years of experience in a software engineering role.
- Solid understanding of DevOps and cloud-based build and deployment technologies. Experience with Agile, Kanban, or Scrum.
- C#, .NET Core, MVC
- Highly proficient with SQL, T-SQL and NoSQL
- Release Management, Azure cloud services, VSTS, Git
- Excellent command of English, oral and written
- Proven Object-Oriented programming experience
- Fluent with coding design patterns and architectural best practices
- Proficient with server and client-side testing frameworks. Examples include NUnit, Moq or others for the Microsoft stack; Protractor and Selium on the client side.
- Experience with Hospitality a plus
- SAFe experience with certification(s) is a plus