Career Techniques Inc.
You will have very strong technical, team, project management capabilities to systematically lead & manage a product engineering team. This is a remote position US based.
- Lead the design development within the team all through the SDLC. Comfortable expanding ambiguous single line requirements or possibilities into next levels of flow tying together functional boxes and ultimately driving the technical direction of products
- Guide and mentor Data scientists, Engineers, developers, business analysts & quality engineers for architecture, coding, design, and production OLTP & OLAP grade craftsmanship.
- Software solutioning to customer needs, issues, prioritize and ensure delivery.
- Own the process adherence and agility best practices.
- Software solutioning to customer needs, issues, prioritize and ensure delivery. Own the process adherence and agility best practices.
- BS Computer Science
- 5-10 years software development
- Extensive hospital industry experience
- Hotel software understanding (PMS, CRS, GDS, OTA, HTNG)
- Couchbase, Oracle RDBMS, Splunk, Elasticsearch
- Specific Knowledge: OTA, HTNG Standards