Career Techniques Inc.
Our client is looking for a Contractor who will:
- Participate in design, architect, develop and deliver an Admin Portal for the hospitality sector.
- Work and alongside a team of Developers and Analysts to build a critical web application from end to end.
- Interact with Product Managers, Tech Leads and Business Analysts to refine the functional scope of the application
- Provide technical inputs towards feasibility, cost and implementation of the functionality
- Design and develop technical solutions by adopting best practices to deliver secure, reliable, maintainable, scalable applications
- Propose and provide technical solutions to drive implementation as per the product requirements and ensure timely delivery
- Collaborate with QA organization to ensure high quality deliverables and guarantee appropriate test coverage
- Actively participate and engage in Scrum ceremonies
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Relevant Work Experience:
- Hands-on Software Development experience in building high-scalable and reliable applications
- Experience in Coldfusion required
- Web service integration, Java, Spring, Angular is a plus
- Managing, deploying and monitoring web apps via PaaS
- Deep knowledge of Git / Stash and Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Proficient in UML modeling and SOA patterns
This is a remote position.