Career Techniques Inc.
This is a remote position.
- Produce excellent code while collaborating with internal development resources and integration partners.
- Partner with other business technology units for QA, Project Management, and troubleshooting development issues.
- Recommend best practices for key Journey Builder/Engagement Studio campaigns
- Apply API-led connectivity concepts to programs and application design
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting on SFMC and resolve issues
- Develop work plans for projects and prepare appropriate status reports for management
- Design and maintain CI/CD processes to support API lifecycle management
- Drive API led architecture best practices
- Degree in Computer Science or related field AND/OR a combination of technical skills and application integration experience
- 4+ years of SFMC development experience with successful deployments as proof points
- 2+ years of experience with api-centric integration design patterns and best practices
- Proficient in both AMPscript & SQL
- Certifications: SFMC Email Specialist, SFMC Developer, SFMC Consultant
- Familiarity with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce OMS, and Tealium CDP will be helpful
- Experience working with designers to create and maintain style guides & CSS standards across different applications
- Appreciation for web standards and accessibility (e.g. WCAG Standards, screen reader support, semantic HTML)