Career Techniques Inc.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you will play a pivotal role in shaping the positioning, narrative, and marketing strategy for our client's suite of audience and advertising technologies.
- Understand agency audiences and their most pressing business challenges through research, feedback loops, and direct interactions
- Develop the strategic pillars of go-to-market strategy including: positioning, target audiences, messaging and content strategy, launch strategy, training plans, and marketing execution
- Own go-to-market programs across the US and international markets from ideation to execution. Deliver seamless and impactful product launches in partnership with Product, Communications and Global Delivery teams
- Become a subject matter expert in a defined area of the firm's product suite and serve as a guide on its functions and value to it's users
- Translate product road maps into clear and impactful communications to agency stakeholders
- Narrative Development & Collateral Creation
- Define product messaging that resonates with internal and external audiences
- Translate complex product details into easily digestible, meaningful stories
- Bring these stories to life across multiple touch points and key deliverables including marketing briefs, presentations, one-sheets, videos, and email communications
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, English, or a related field
- 4+ years of product marketing experience; 7+ years total work experience
- Experience in digital technology, advertising, advertising technology or enterprise software
- Experience developing narratives for highly technical products
- Superb writing skills; the ability to distill complex ideas into simple, crisp words. Writing samples will be required
- Ability to assimilate technical information quickly, then identify and position key product features, benefits, and value propositions in a clear and compelling way
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to represent and influence across functions
- A true team-player, paired with the initiative and willingness to independently drive major projects from inception to completion
- Ability to work cross-functionally to understand and prioritize broader business objectives
- Ability to successfully balance multiple competing priorities and manage complex work streams while consistently delivering results
- Working knowledge of graphics arts software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, WordPress). Demonstrated ability to learn new tools and programs.