Career Techniques Inc.
This is a remote position.
- Produce excellent code while collaborating with internal development resources and integration partners.
- Partner with other business technology units for QA, Project Management, and troubleshooting development issues.
- Participate in stand-up meetings, conference calls, track your time, and work through tickets assigned to you within a Jira instance. Lots of tickets
- Act with urgency and professionalism when interfacing with technical teammates and business leaders
- Proficient with SFRA
- Provide advanced-level development and documentation skill
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing
- Serve as a Sr lead developer of a small team
- Aid with the technical design, using object-oriented design techniques · Aid with the estimation of development tasks
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Mentor junior team members and ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
- Multiple years working within Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C, and are familiar working within CMS/e-Commerce platforms, like Site Core, Adobe, Magento, etc.
- Good understanding of eCommerce functions.
- Extensive experience architecting and shipping well-performing, cross-browser, responsive, customer-facing, Salesforce Commerce Cloud sites (knowledge of any open-source frameworks would be a plus - such as React, Angular, or Ember.js.
- Experience evaluating and implementing cloud-based solutions, object-oriented languages and concepts, and developing software and technical implementations of customer projects.
- Hands-on professional experience in designing, documenting and developing web-based and stand-alone software applications.
- Experienced working with designers to create and maintain style guides & CSS standards across different applications
- Appreciation for web standards and accessibility (e.g. WCAG Standards, screen reader support, semantic HTML)
- Have experience working independently as part of a small, focused team acting as the primary technical expert and advocate.