Decision Analytics Associate Consultants (DAACs) design and execute analyses to address business problems for our clients and project teams. DAACs leverage their analytic skills to find data-driven insights that help our clients solve their most important business problems, and engage with clients to help them understand the implications and make plans to act on them.
- Develop and apply advanced statistical models that help clients understand dynamic business issues;
- Leverage analytic techniques to use data to guide client and the firm's team decision-making;
- Design custom analyses in TIBCO Statistica and Excel to investigate and inform client needs;
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and the firm's teams through oral and written presentations;
- Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact on aspects of projects;
- Provide client and the firm's teams project status updates;
- Create project deliverables and implement solutions;
- Advance problem solving skills and improve the firm's capabilities;
- Bachelor's or master's degree required in any discipline with strong record of academic success in quantitative and analytic coursework such as operations research, applied mathematics, management science, data science, statistics, econometrics or engineering;
- 2-4 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience with TIBCO Statistica.
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
- Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.