You will serve as the SME for Workday integrations. The role is instrumental in developing the key integration elements of the HRIS implementations, troubleshooting and resolving issues related to integrations, QA, and complex environment configurations.
There is flexibility to work remotely during the week.
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for integrating Workday with external applications across a wide array of Human Capital Management, Payroll and Financial functional areas, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Lead the design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB and Cloud Connect Integrations, maintaining and supporting integration delivery.
- Develop integrations between Workday and other company systems, requiring expertise in API configuration, and the use of SSO (specifically AzureAD)
- Manage integration development process, requiring interaction with global resources
- Lead Discovery session for each domain specific integration. Deliver requirements and design documents.
- Responsible for overall performance and availability of integrations.
- Engage with 3rd party vendors as required.
- Implementation support, Workday optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications.
- Identify and communicate findings to HRIS and IT management.
- Prepare detailed technical documentation to support design and ongoing maintenance of completed integrations.
- Partner with appropriate teams for unit, system and UAT testing.
- Ensure data integrity and privacy at the highest levels.
- Partner with the broader HR and Technology teams to lead HRIS systems related projects, included system implementations and releases, upgrades, enhancement packages, custom module build-out, and process design
- Partners with HR, vendors, and end users to determine strategic needs, define functional and technical specifications, troubleshoot issues, and implement enhancements
- Conduct and facilitate complex HRIS systems testing, proactively identifying discrepancies and responding with appropriate solutions and remediation
- Create HRIS reports and configure business process steps
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- At least 4+ years of Workday Implementation experience, or at least 2+ years if fully trained and certified through a Workday Partner
- Strong experience with Workday is a requirement. Client-side experience is ideal, Consulting/Partner experience is also valuable.
- Workday training is essential, Consultant/Partner certification is a plus but not a requirement.
- Experience in Studio, SSO, and creation of API solutions is essential.
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, configuration best practices and deployment methodologies
- Experience architecting solutions that match to a set of business requirements/use cases
- Ability to identify gaps in business requirements, including a strong ability to ask the right questions to fill in gaps
- Exposure to application architecture, development and integration practices
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, capable of fostering strong relationships with end-users and rapidly provide solutions based on their needs
- Self-motivated and well-adapted to meet deadlines with speed, accuracy and professional attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with technical and non-technical end-users to resolve issues
- Ability to resolve conflict in a constructive manner and work around obstacles to ensure success